Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"I'm beginning to believe!"

As EM stated in a text message dated April 26, 10:53 p.m., I'm beginning to believe, too!

The G-Men sweep LA, in LA, for the first time in 5 years! In terms of runs scored, they were pretty tight games. But... as great as that sweep felt, it felt "almost" just as bad to turn around and get swept by the DBacks. All three games in Arizona were incredibly tight (within one run) but we snapped out of our winning streak big-time.

I'm so miserable with my "expanded basic" cable tv plan, because I can no longer watch any of the games televised on FSN+ - I am so frustrated that I can't even watch my G-Men after a hard day at work... Thank goodness for midnight baseball on KNBR and for our awesome broadcasters, Kruk and Kuip, Dave Flemming and Jon Miller!

No comments: